So I’ve had about enough of the clutter around here. I’m purging! Less stuff to clean under, on, and over is better. Does anyone have any purging tips?
So far I am going by the following rules:
- If we haven’t used it in 3 months – its going.
- Same for if I haven’t worn in it in 3 months – its going to consignment.
- If I don’t like the look of it now (art) I’m probably not going to like it in a few months – Kijiji.
- If I haven’t used it in a project yet, it needs to get sold – kijiji.
- If the pets aren’t playing with their toys/scratchers they’re getting donated – humane society?
The only thing I’m having a hard time justifying getting rid of is movies and books. I never could get into those ebooks. I love having paper books around the house. I can always remember what was happening in my life and how I felt when I was reading a certain book. I can’t give away my memories!!